Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sweet.

to the guy who wrote this:

I am a guy, and I am very jealous of girls. Because, girls can hug, kiss and cuddle with each other without fear of being called as gay or lesbians. Girls share stories better with other girlfriends compared to guys who would rarely give a fuck of each others problems. Girls can gossip around and look cute and beautiful, rather than being dull, like most trying-to-look-macho guys. But then, I remembered that females get heartbroken real easily, fragile, weak, works a lot at home, get pregnant, get period pains and lots more problems than most men. And that’s the reason why boys exist. We exist to protect you girls out there, and its a shame that its hard to find a good guy nowadays. And I’m proud being a guy. Someday I’ll treat my wife better than a queen.

can i marry you?

No comments: