went to my formspring and saw the above question at the "question of the day" column and i've decided to post my answer here instead.
actually, there are so many things that have happened in 2010 which i'll never forget. each and every one of those moments mean a lot to me. besides, there were a few "first times" in doing some of those things too. here's a list of things i did for the first time in my eighteen years of life in the year 2010:
1. i turned eighteen, obviously.
2. i got my first job on 8th january 2010
3. i entered university
4. i had an ang moh lecturer ♥
5. got quite close with a few lecturers of mine
6. actually sad when i missed class (fyi, i was always glad to skip class in high school XD)
7. slept over at a friends house which eventually turned out to us not sleeping the whole night
8. went out until past 2am
9. went karaoke with friends
10. stayed in campus until very late for the sake of just staying there with my friends (sometimes it's on fridays, the day that i do not have class)
lol there are actually another few more things but somehow, i just can't remember what they are.
wtf i think i'm really getting old. but anyways, the above ten things are some of the things i did for the very first time. and to be honest, all those moments were the best things that's happened last year. although there were sad times too. and well, i'm really hoping that this year is gonna turn out better than last year. *fingers crossed