Tuesday, June 24, 2008

wooosh

im glad. isnt that jst amazing? :D


i improved. oh yes i did. i jumped all the way from #33 to #21. even my average and total marks went up. heck yeah. as for now, there is absolutely no reason for me to be unhappy. woooo. this is like almost the best thing that's happened this year. apart from those celebrations and blablabla.
i feel so good right now. my parents are happy with it. which makes me even happier. i mean like, this whole year i havent done any thing to make them happy or whatsoever. i guess this is the first time this year. but i hope my results dont drop on the next semester. if not, die lo =|
and uhh, i jst got myself a new add maths tutor. who is it you ask? why, its none other than Miss Chiong Wan Long. the #1 girl in class. wooots. i got a super smart person tutoring me. lols but i hope it doesnt bother her much that shes gotta tutor a dumbass like me. *sigh* it seems like i suck in that subject.

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !! i love you (: may God bless you always and hope that you'll stay young and pretty forever. muacksss ^^




[ AHVIAN ] ♥♥

No comments: