Thursday, February 12, 2009

omg i totally forgot to post about one thing.
i had this horrible, terrible and very miserable nightmare last night.
i dreamed that there were people at my house.
then got this girl sitting on the sofa near the window thr.
suddenly she told me the most shocking thing ever.
you know what she said? omg
she told me my darling Joe has become a MUSLIM.
he even had a malay name.
it was Zheng Yuan Chang ABDUL SYED.
apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~
the moment i heard that name,
ngam2 my phone rang and i woke up.
it was 3 minutes pass midnight.
goshh i couldnt believe i even had this kind of dreamnightmare.
ngaiti, why ever did i have this dream ??
*lets out a big sigh* why oh why.



ps: no offense about the muslim part. its jst that im still very shocked with this nightmare of mine. AND the fact that he became muslim in my dream, i hope it'll never happen lo.

No comments: