Thursday, January 31, 2008

geram i

pffffffffffffffffft.
lately ive been waking up on the wrong side of the bed.
which pisses me off like ALOT cause after that, my day wont get any better at all.
and my mood swings are like worsening[if thats a word lol].
its like suddenly im happy and the next moment im moody.
gosh i dont know whats happening to me these days.
plus, i had arguments yesterday and today morning before i left for school.
wth dude; i dont wanna have watery red eyes when i go to school every morning pls.
now almost every tiny thing makes me "bu shuang" arh.
look im turning one year older in less than two weeks.
and im supposed to be more mature right?
but somehow i jst feel like a little girl who wants to cry her heart out.
i dont know how much longer i can stand this.
i might jst burst anywhere, anytime, anyhow.
you know what? noone understands me.
gahhhhh !
i think im gonna go bury myself under my pillow.
im off peeps.




♥ ahvian

No comments: