Saturday, October 16, 2010

msg.

last night when i was about to go to sleep, something popped up in my laptop screen. yeah, it was you. you suddenly appeared and talked to me. said you woke up in the middle of the night cause you're feeling hungry. we had an unexpected conversation. somehow the way you talked and everything last night, it was different from the other day but quite similar to the previous you. the way we talked, everything seemed to become more and more familiar. i was so focused in this conversation that i felt like it took me back to two years back. when everything was still cool between us. ahh, miss the days when we used to talk everyday. i would tell you all my problems and you would always find the ways to make me smile.

but seriously, i was still kinda shocked to see you find me on msn and actually talk to me. eventhough it was a kinda short conversation but just like before, you never failed to make me smile. i was literally smiling which led to laughing in front of the screen, i swore that if anyone saw me they'd think i was mentally retarded. LOL .and right before you went back to sleep, the things you wrote, thank you. although things are different now, but thanks for at least trying to sort of save our friendship. maybe its cause you saw my status, maybe its something else, its okay. as long as the effort is there, i'm glad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, excellent idea

Anonymous said...

A car in every garage and a chicken in every pot.