Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ooh la la

here are some cheesy chat up lines or in a nice way, flirts, to entertain you guys :)


1)I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of Heaven.
2)Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.
3)So here I am. What were your other two wishes?
4)Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position
5)Come live in my heart, and pay no rent
6)What's a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
7)Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
8)Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
9)Greetings and salivations
10)There must be a light switch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
11)Do you have a map? Cause I just got lost in your eyes.
12)I think I lost my phone number... Can I borrow yours?
13)Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
14)Excuse me, do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
15)Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
16)
Are you tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day
17)
Did it hurt When you fell from Heaven?
18)
I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!
19)
There aren't enough O's in the world "smooth" to describe how smooth you are.
20)
You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.


wtf? these things make me laugh. i mean, some are just plain hilarious. so to the girls out there, what do you think about these flirts? good enough to get your attention? and to the guys, anything better than these? ;)




No comments: